Life Without Pink is once again hosting Friday Favorites. I offer a few blogs that I have gained so much information, pertaining to blogging, in the past week.
Since I wrote about Mommy Perks last week, I have been digging into her links and connections and found a few of these blogs through Shara. She also added me to her list of reliable bloggers so that I can begin doing some product reviews. I am honored to be on her list.
1. Living My MoMent- This is a blog that supports small businesses as well as mom and dad bloggers as they grow their blogs/businesses. Lots of wonderful resources for those in the blogging community.
2. This, That and My Blog- Jessica has a business, The Frilly Coconut, designing blogs as well as writing her own. She is currently running a giveaway, which many bloggers do, but this is one I am going to enter. She was also a featured SITS blogger this week. Take a look, you won’t be disappointed.
3. BizChickBlogs- Once again I have to highlight Tia because she is such a blessing to my blogging life. She helps me with so many technological aspects of blogging. Please click over to her article at CommentLuv all about commenting and why it’s so important to us bloggers. We *live* for comments! Please leave one for her as a vote for her article.
4. The Lady Bloggers Society- These gals simply rock! It’s great to be part of a group of lady bloggers who support each other. Each day there is something new as well as featured bloggers. Just like in real life, successful blogging works by networking and connecting with other bloggers. There are many communities online to connect with bloggers, LBS is just one of many that I belong to.
5. Twitter- I have learned so many tips and tricks through links on Twitter. My name there is the same here, ItalianMamaChef. Look me up and follow along or click the link over on the right.
6. Facebook- I have a fan page on Facebook as you can see by the button to the right. Scroll down if you don’t see it right away. Be sure to click “like” and become a fan if you enjoy my blog. I promise that I won’t invade your privacy and “friend request” you. I have used Facebook to connect with many bloggers and have added many of their pages to my favorites at my fan page. Take a look and see if you find a new blog to read. Tell them I sent you.
Thanks for reading and supporting my blog and all I do here. It’s nice to be connected to people in this way. Be sure to hop on over the Life Without Pink and check out the other links for more Friday Favorites.